We have no control over declined credit card payments because the process is fully handled by a 3rd party company, but we can give you some tips that will increase your credit card acceptance rate:
1. Check if your credit card number and expire date are correct;
2. Check if you've available credit/balance;
3. Turn OFF any VPN or Proxy that you may be using;
4. Make sure your name matches the credit card;
5. Try different Credit Cards;
6. Try again later as there may be a problem with the network;
- If you still have problems after following the tips above, please bear in mind that you can still use several other payment methods.