Credit card payments on BestIPTV are fully handled by 3rd party companies which are ultimately responsible for accepting or rejecting cards.
Here are some strategies to enhance the approval rate of credit card payments:
- Confirm the correctness of your credit card number and expiration date.
- Ensure that the name and address provided correspond with the details associated with the credit card.
- Verify whether there's sufficient credit/balance available.
- If the initial card does not work, consider using different credit cards.
- If prompted, enter your phone number in the international format preceded by a '+.'
- Turn off any Virtual Private Networks (VPNs) or Proxy servers as these may affect payment processing.
- Attempt to process the payment at a later period, as occasional network issues might temporarily impede transaction acceptance.
If you still have problems after following the tips above, please bear in mind that you can still use several other payment methods, including crypto:
Here's a suggested course of action to pay for our services:
Start by setting up a coinbase.com account, this should take just a couple of minutes. When your account is set up, buy the amount you want to pay in crypto with your credit card, bitcoin for example. Remember to buy a bit more to pay for the transfer fees (5 EUR/USD more should be enough). Return to our website and place your order again, but this time select "coinbase" at checkout. Then, proceed to make the payment using your newly established coinbase account. That's it, you've just paid for our services in crypto without any errors or limitations.