Amazon FireTV is a powerful media box which can turn your ordinary TV to a smart one. IPTV channels, apps, games, TV episodes, and HDMI port are some of it features. Many users prefer to set up Kodi on this device by which the streaming of multimedia will be available. In the following two different ways are explained.
- Go to Setting and scroll down to System.
- Find Developer Options and Enable ADB Debugging and Apps from Unknown Sources.
- Now on App Store search for Kodi Downloader
- Open the installed app and paste the following link and click on the Download button.
- Once the App is downloaded, you will get the option to Install Kodi. Click on the Install button.